PhD Student – Since 2015 October, 1st
- Subject: Management and Spatio-Temporal Visualization of Territorial Statistical Information in the context of the Web of Data.
- Keywords: : Spatial Data Infrastructure ; Territorial Statistical Information ; Web of Data ; Spatio-Temporal Ontology ; Decision-making.
- Funding: Region Rhône Alpes, Allocation Doctorale de Recherche (ARC 7 Innovations, Mobilités, Territoires et Dynamiques Urbaines)
- Start: 2015 October, 1st
Engineer – From November 2012 to September 2015
- Project: ESPON M4D
- Keywords: spatial database, metadata, INSPIRE, long-term series, interoperability, geographic web services
- Summary: Since November 2012, as part of the ESPON M4D project, I have been involved in the development of an INSPIRE compliant data infrastructure (http://database.espon.eu/db2/). This infrastructure is based on the INSPIRE data model extended by the STeamer team to further describe the specificities of territorial statistical data. We develop tools in JAVA, the Web Portal with JavaEE technologies and the database with the PostgreSQL-PostGIS RDBMS. To ensure the infrastructure interoperability, we develop OGC web services prototypes (CSW, WFS, WMS) thanks to open source software such as Geoserver.
- Skills: software development, JAVA, JavaEE, PostgreSQL, PostGIS, Geoserver, Maven
Web page : Camille BERNARD Web page